Your Privacy Rights
TF Publishing + TF Fulfillment
4257 S. 500 E.
Whitestown, IN 46075
Information We Collect
We may collect information (including name, address, telephone number, email address, transaction information, credit card information and date of birth) when you:
- Place an order from our web site
- Return an item
- Inquire about our services
- Create an account at tfpublishing.com
- Sign up for TF Publishing email updates
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event
- We maintain the data that you provide us, along with a record of your purchases, in a secure database.
Using Information We Collect
At TF Publishing, we always want to provide you with the best possible experience and fulfill your orders exactly as you've requested. In order to do this, we collect information that allows us to:
- Process and track your order
- Provide the services you request
- Contact you about the status of an order
- Send you promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you
- Send you TF Publishing email updates
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Customize our communications to you
- Provide information about products you have purchased
- Improve our product offering and customer service
Information We Share with Others and Your Privacy Rights
We contract with other companies to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping, name and address verification, email distribution, market research and promotions management. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. These companies are prohibited by contract from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than TF Publishing.
Your Choices about Communication from TF Publishing
We offer choices about the types of information you receive from us. If you prefer not to receive email updates from TF Publishing, contact us at the address shown below. You can also unsubscribe from our email updates using the link provided in each edition of the email.
If you do not wish to receive other communications from us, such as surveys, please contact us at:
A cookie is a small data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies enable you to place an order on our web site. They also allow us to enhance and personalize your online shopping experience, so that the information you receive is more relevant to you.
- Remember what items are in your Shopping Cart
- Recognize you when you return to our web site
- Enable you to use Express Checkout, if you have created an account at TFPublishing.com
- Study how our customers navigate through our web site and which products they request in site searches
How We Use Email
When you provide us your email address, we will email you as necessary to process your order, respond to a request or provide customer service. For example, after you place an order at TFPublishing.com, you will receive an email confirmation and, in most cases, an email with package tracking information.
We may also send promotional emails about products, special offers, services or events that we believe may be of interest to you. It is our intent to send promotional emails only to those persons who wish to receive them. We provide instructions on how to unsubscribe in each email.
Links to Other Sites
Occasionally we provide links on our web site to other sites we think you will enjoy. These sites operate independently of TF Publishing and have established their own privacy and security policies.
Updating or Reviewing Your Information
To update your customer information (name, address, telephone number and email address), please contact us at the address above. To protect your privacy, we will need to validate your identity before you update or review your information.
It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you or received from a partner. We limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities.
When you make a purchase or create an account on our web site, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format.
Questions or Comments?
For questions, comments or assistance, we invite you to contact us.